Praxis is an intensive one year program for those who want more than college. It's for entrepreneurial individuals who want real-world career experience and the best of online education all in one.
Want to be a plumber? Electrician? Mechanic? In most of these cases, you get paid while doing on the job training through some sort of apprenticeship program.
But what if you're interested in sales or marketing? Graphic design? Data analysis? What if you just want to build a great business? The truth is, you don't have to go to college to do any of these things.
That's where we come in.
Instead of spending four years in school and summers at internships with little to no pay, you could learn marketable skills, receive on the job training at a 6 month apprenticeship, and know what it means to create value in this world, in just 1 year with no debt.
We're here to redefine what education means, to help people discover and do great things.
We’re taking career launch to a whole new level. We're rolling out some major new initiatives that require an amazing person to lead our marketing team in strategy and execution of a ton of tasks, from positioning, channel selection, and tactic testing, to managing our awesome content team and SEO and paid and organic social efforts.
Full-time position with medical benefits. Pay could range anywhere from $55,000 to $110,000 Annually based on experience.
The right person...
- Has a minimum of 2-3 years experience
- Has a driven, value creation, growth mindset
- Is totally head over heels in love with the mission at Praxis and "gets" what we're all about in a way that makes them fired up at the thought of growing it
- Thinks about marketing ideas when laying awake in bed at night
- Wants more than a job
- Gets mad when they see bad marketing
- Not a fan of buzzwords and safe, corporate stuff
- Not too good for any task
- Has strong opinions weakly held
- Knows that B2C marketing is way different than B2B
- Moves fast, action-biased
- Ideally experience with consumer products (ideally software, ideally teen-20’s demo)
- Knowledge of both “growth hacker”, content related tactics, and larger systems and mass reach tactics for sustainable growth
- Highly organized, focus on tracking and measuring KEY data while ignoring noise
- Creative, understands narrative, customer journey, optimist
- Can manage events, people, timelines well and has done so in the past
A few books this person might like:
- Zero to One
- Play Bigger
- Building Your Story Brand