At Sentry Equipment we offer a competitive salary, a quarterly gain share bonus program and many additional benefits including a 401(k) match, employee stock ownership plan, in-office health care and more.
Support the growth of the business through marketing campaigns and lead generation. This role is responsible for implementing marketing strategies and continually improving website traffic, engagement, loyalty, lead generation, nurturing and conversions to drive sales. This includes making recommendations, implementing and executing programs and campaigns while measuring performance against goals.
• Build and execute multichannel B2B campaigns, leveraging inbound and outbound tactics across the buyer’s journey.
• Assist with the definition of business rules and feedback loops for lead scoring, lead nurturing and conversion to sales qualified leads (SQLs) generated online.
• Define and maintain email list segmentation and the scheduling and execution of email marketing programs for ecommerce promotions, company news, distributed blog posts and lead nurturing workflows.
• Responsible for following the print and advertising production schedule and working with vendors to ensure materials are submitted to publishers by the deadlines.
• Design and maintain the workflow, scheduling and execution of social media publishing through our channels. Align with overall social media strategy and internal subject matter experts (SMEs).
• Analyze campaign performance and provide data to make recommendations to stakeholders to improve impression, click-through, and conversion rates.
• Keep current with trends, changes, and news within the marketing automation and CRM space and contribute ideas to digital roadmap and project planning initiatives.
• Manage SEM/PPC vendors to create ongoing campaigns for maximum results and ROI.
• Continually improve SEO results through keyword analysis, discovery and expansion. Work with content authors to incorporate SEO best practices or newly emerging keywords as we grow and expand into new markets and applications.
• Track and analyze website traffic sources, behavior and conversions using web analytic tools.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1.1. Minimum 3 years of B2B experience in a digital marketing role with demonstrated success in creating and implementing integrated campaigns directly using or administrating marketing automation platform
1.2. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related discipline.
2. Skills & Knowledge:
2.1. Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills. Ability to appropriately communicate in writing through email, social media and rating/review platforms.
2.2. Excellent project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
2.3. Experience with marketing automation platforms like Hubspot and strategies, including: progressive profiling, nurturing campaigns and dynamic segmentation.
2.4. Beginner skills in experience with SalesForce or similar CRM. Advanced skills highly desirable.
2.5. Beginner skills with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.).
2.6. Intermediate skills with Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook) and their native advertising platforms and Google Adwords.
2.7. Ability to be a team player that works well in a collaborative environment.
2.8. An independent, fast learner who is highly motivated and creative.
3. A Player Competencies:
3.1. Awareness: Ability to effectively lead and influence a shift from product-centric to customer-centric strategies in an employee-owner culture.
3.2. Aptitude: An in-depth, ever-growing interest to stay current with customer experience best practices & processes, digital technologies, current industry 4.0 and online trends and research techniques to understand and measure customer experiences.
3.3. Agility: An independent, fast learner who is highly motivated and a creative problem solver. Embraces change.
3.4. Anticipation: Seeks new and better ways of working. A champion of continual process improvement as a key customer advocate.
3.5. Alliance: Works collaboratively and responsively across the organization towards common goals.
3.6. Accountability: Holds self and others accountable for performance results.