Exclamation Labs is a custom digital solutions agency, with specialized experience and knowledge in the financial and insurance industry. For over 20 years, Exclamation Labs has helped businesses to manage operations and optimizations. We are the best at making the complex simple.
Our company provides value to our clients by building genuine partnerships and focusing on supporting and growing their businesses. When dealing with a lot of complex financial data, it can get overwhelming fast. But, we understand those challenges and possess the experience to solve the most critical business problems. We will work relentlessly — bringing strategic thinking, beautiful design, and innovative technology together to provide results.
The next evolution for Exclamation Labs is the creation of a subscription-based product offering. In addition to the award-winning services the company has always offered, part of our team will deliver an identity access management product to a market with an inherent need to improve process and security — the community banking industry.
Headquartered in Cumberland, MD, our office is in a beautifully crafted historical building to remind us daily why what we do matters. We are based in Western Maryland, but we have an extended network of experts on our team who work in a variety of locations. We recognize the vital impact that every employee creates in helping us to achieve success. Exclamation Labs is committed to our employees, our clients, and our community. We aspire to exceed the lofty goals we set for ourselves and our company.
- Skills & Requirements
* Possess excellent understanding of client business needs to turn goals into projects that are part of a large-scale comprehensive strategy
* Develop effective reporting and dashboards containing data, visualizations, and executive summaries to evaluate digital marketing performance; Regularly communicate results/strategies for enhancement with clients
* Participate in planning sessions with our business development team to identify new marketing opportunities for clients
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
* Investigate any data anomalies, including relevant dates, cause, & impact
* Provide data tagging recommendations/strategies for websites to prepare for data collection
- You must have
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Analytics, Statistics, or related field. Marketing experience preferred.
* Minimum of two years’ experience in each of the following tools and/or concepts:
* Website data and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics 360 and Google Data Studio
* Data visualization tools
* Website A/B and multivariate testing
* Data-driven user experience
* Experience with website personalization and attribution modeling is a plus
* Adept in fostering strong relationships with clients and partners and working collaboratively to develop and implement business strategy
* Aptitude to be methodical, organized, extremely detail-oriented, and willing to take the time to ensure data accuracy
* Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to effectively and confidently speak with clients and third parties on a daily basis and/or in large meetings
* Desire to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently
- Other Requirements
* Must be authorized to work in the United States
* Must be highly proficient in written and spoken English
Exceptional candidates who do not meet all of the above criteria may be considered for the role, provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Salary will be commensurate based on experience.
At this time, we are only looking for candidates interested in full-time employment. All headhunter inquiries will be ignored. No phone calls please.
Please send a resume and references.